Ridgeway Academy is a member of the Alban Academies Trust whose motto of ‘Educational Excellence for Everyone’ requires exceptional teachers and support staff.
Alban Academies Trust offers significant opportunities for career development of staff at all levels with access to high quality professional and career development opportunities to support your own growth, underlining our commitment to life-long learning.
If you are interested in joining us, please view our vacancies below.
All completed applications should be sent to HR Officer keeley.biss@Ridgeway.herts.sch.uk
Ridgeway Academy operates a Safer Recruitment Policy:
Please be advised that if you are called for interview you will need to produce the following as evidence of your identity:
- Photographic evidence i.e. Passport or Photocard Driving Licence.
- Proof of your home address ie a Utility Bill or a Bank Statement.
- For Teachers – proof of your Qualifications and QTS Status please bring your certificates.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Director of Learning (Head of Year) / Teacher preferably with a specialism in Maths or Science:
- Please click here for Advert
- Please click here for Director of Learning Job Description
- Please click here for Classroom Teacher Job Description
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 17th May 2021
Early Career Teacher of Girls’ PE:
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 10th May 2021