Student Services is located in H-Block. We are open from 8.15am to 3.15pm daily.
The team consists of Mrs J Airey and Miss Atkins and they are the first port of call for any issues you may have. Our services include :
Stationery Shop (currently unavailable)
Students can buy all the equipment they need at very reasonable prices at Reception during break and lunchtime, and before and after school.
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Ink Cartridges
- Exam Packs
- House Badges
Some lockers are available in school for students who wish to use one. Students will need to provide their own padlock and key. Details of this facility are available from Form Tutors after term starts.
Lost property is kept in Student Services. If an item is lost it should be reported immediately to the Form Tutor and we shall make every effort to recover it. The student should go to Student Services, at break or lunchtime, to see whether it has been handed in. Unclaimed lost property is taken to local charity shops for disposal at the end of every half term. In order to reduce the number of possessions that are lost or stolen, we would be grateful if you, as parents / carers, could reinforce the following advice which we give to all students.
- Leave expensive articles, such as mobile phones, iPods, or jewellery at home.
- Label all clothing clearly.
- DO NOT bring large amounts of money into school. The Canteen uses a cashless system, via Wisepay.
- NEVER leave money or valuables in your coat pocket if it is unattended.
- When you change for PE or Drama, hand in all your money and valuables to the teacher.
- Take all your possessions and PE kit home at the end of each day.
- The school does not accept any legal responsibility for personal property and equipment brought to school.
You are strongly advised to insure yourself against damage or loss of your child’s property. (Such cover can usually be included in household insurance). The County Council also offer, through a reputable insurance company, a comprehensive property and injury cover.